Photo via: lwvogue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- DIY Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm recipe – This gorgeous ombre raspberry lemonade lip balm is easy to make and is ultra-moisturizing for your lips!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- This easy homemade strawberry lemonade lip scrub smells amazing and helps lips feel silky smooth.
- This Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe is a face scrub and cleanser all in one and great for all skin types. Its an easy DIY recipe that deep cleans, unclogs pores, gently exfoliates and calms acne, redness and inflammation. Gentle enough for daily use. Expect a healthy, radiant glow after the very first use!
- This Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe is a face scrub and cleanser all in one and great for all skin types. It’s an easy DIY recipe that deep cleans, unclogs pores, gently exfoliates and calms acne, redness and inflammation. Gentle enough for daily use. Expect a healthy, radiant glow after the very first use!
- Give your lips some much needed love with a Scrumptious DIY Lip Scrub Recipe. Homemade lip scrubs only require a few ingredients and are super easy to whip up!
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- DIY Lip Scrub. Just tried this with vanilla extract and olive oil (it was whats on hand). Didnt come out as cute but scrubbed my lips just fine!