Photo via: dabblesandbabbles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Learn how to grow and maintain beautiful, healthy gardens in planters and planter pots in little corners of your patio, deck, balcony or yard.
- Theres no need to buy expensive candles when you can simply make your own with real slices of Florida Oranges! Follow these easy steps and youll soon have a citronella candle for your home thats even fresher than a store-bought one, for almost zero cost!
- Tips To Instantly Make Your Hair Look Thicker – Dry Shampoo – DIY Products, Step By Step Tutorials, And Tips And Tricks For Hairstyles That Make Your Hair Look Thicker. Hair Styles Like An Updo Or Braiding And Braids To Make Your Hair Look Thicker And Longer Naturally. How To Use Ponytail Hairstyles And Tips To Make Haircuts Look Thicker With More Volume. How To Get More Volume With Castor Oil, And How To Grow Thicker Hair With More Health And Strength In The Roots. http://thegoddess.com/tips-fo
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- DIY Orange Bath Bombs – its easy to make your own orange bath bombs with a few simple ingredients. They make perfect gifts , or you can keep them for yourself!diybeauty
- Easy projects—gift bag containers, painted terracotta pots, and a tiered planter—that you can make for Mothers Day, teachers gifts, and more. (AD)
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin