Photo via: amberinteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- green tea for hair – Green tea helps make hair strong and shiny! It’s a natural remedy for dandruff as well as dry hair. Steep 3-4 green tea bags in 1 liter of boiling water for about an hour. Let it cool and use the liquid as a final rinse after you’ve shampooed and conditioned.
- Great idea! Money Balloons – a cool way to present money as a gift, esp for a young person (as opposed to a boring check in a card)
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- Mix a soothing face mask from cucumber and egg white. | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- amber eyes
- glass bottles, amber glass bottles, blue glass bottles, corked bottles
- DIY Gift Wrapping Ideas – How To Wrap A Present – Tutorials, Cool Ideas and Instructions | Cute Gift Wrap Ideas for Christmas, Birthdays and Holidays | Tips for Bows and Creative Wrapping Papers | Matchbox-Suitcase-Gift-Wrap| http://diyjoy.com/how-to-wrap-a-gift-wrapping-ideas
- Revitalizing Cucumber Toner
- 3 Ingredient Cucumber Toner