Photo via: amberinteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- Easy Kate Spade Inspired Storage Boxes – A simple DIY tutorial for making your own Kate Spade storage boxes. No paint, no measuring, no mess. Only takes about 15 minutes. Costs less than $16 to make the set, rather than $54 for the real thing! An Exerci
- Great idea! Money Balloons – a cool way to present money as a gift, esp for a young person (as opposed to a boring check in a card)
- green tea for hair – Green tea helps make hair strong and shiny! It’s a natural remedy for dandruff as well as dry hair. Steep 3-4 green tea bags in 1 liter of boiling water for about an hour. Let it cool and use the liquid as a final rinse after you’ve shampooed and conditioned.
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub – So easy to make, and a great way to soften and revive dry, sluggish skin!
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Summer isnt over quite yet, but L.A.s fall hair trends have already fully arrived. Some seasons, our citys most trendsetting looks are as varied as they are cool, while other years have been dominated by one single style. This time, its a mix of both — a range of styles all anchored by one
- 6. Dont throw away those tins cans, spray paint them and use them as pots, vases, or pencil organizers! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- Mix a soothing face mask from cucumber and egg white. | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- Old Beds Got a Makeover into These Wonderful Benches – These are cool. Would be fun for the porch if I could find one at a garage sale