Photo via: home-remedies-for-you.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- The best method to treat acne in long term is to follow proper hygiene and food routine. But if you want to deal with the present acne, then you can resort on home remedies instead of commercial treatments. Apple cider vinegar, honey, clay mask and lemon are some of the effective ones to try. Today, let’s discuss regarding apple cider vinegar for acne in detail.
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Rub a mixture of coffee ground on the area.This is one of the methods used by models to hide their stretch marks before they can hit the runway. You should grind around 3 coffee cups and add 3 olive oil tablespoons. Mix the concoction thoroughly before applying it to the stretch mark. Ensure you rub the area with a bit of pressure for about 5 minutes. You should then wrap the area using a towel and wait for around 30 minutes before rinsing.
- A Healing Detox Spa Bath: Mix 2 cups of Epsom salt (or Kriss favorite, Himalayan Bath Salt Crystals), 1/2 cup of raw apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of baking soda and a few drops of lavender essential oil in a warm tub and soak your cares away.
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.
- Never pay for a pedicure AGAIN….5 TBSPNS of baking soda one and a half cups vinegar and hot water soak for thirty minutes…dead skin wipes off….follow with pumus stone…slap on baby lotion or lotion of choice and wrap in seran wrap cover with socks wait half hour and wha la new born baby feet…works on even the hardest most callused feet…though u may have to do it once a week for a month if your feet are super bad …
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- These lemon dust cloths take just minutes to prepare and can be stored in an airtight jar until youre ready to use them. Sometimes dusting with a dry cloth does more harm then good as it moves the dirt around instead of catching it. These cloths are damp and infused with vinegar to help catch and kill the bugs at the same time. The addition of olive oil and lemon rind bring a soft polish to your furniture.