Photo via: atravelingwife.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All of those years that I bought that darn expensive Clinique makeup remover!!!! I wonder if they have a DIY mascara?
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- I’ve always been a little obsessed with stained glass. I love exploring old churches with those beautiful windows. If you find them at the right time of day the colour from the light can change the atmosphere around you. It’s quite magical. I’ve wanted to try recreating that look for years. I love playing with perspex …
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Inexpensive, highly effective way to clean your brushes (and lengthen the amount of time they keep working for you) using products you already have at home. Makeup brush care doesnt require buying expensive cleaners!
- Summer isnt over quite yet, but L.A.s fall hair trends have already fully arrived. Some seasons, our citys most trendsetting looks are as varied as they are cool, while other years have been dominated by one single style. This time, its a mix of both — a range of styles all anchored by one
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.