Photo via: goodlifeeats.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Learn how easy it is to mix up your own all-natural foaming hand soap. It has coconut oil to moisturize your skin, and essential oils to tackle germs.
- Make all-natural non-toxic foaming hand soap for only $0.50. It’s the easiest all-natural DIY you’ll ever attempt. Only one ingredient! DIY Beauty Tips, DIY Beauty Products DIY
- This sugar scrub recipe is perfect as a pre shaving leg preparation or just a lovely moisturizing and exfoliating treatment without the shaving at all.
- Lemon-Ginger Foot Scrub is magical! Its warming, energizing, exfoliating, and moisturizing all at once. And you only need four ingredients to make it.
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …
- Homemade vanilla lip scrub, a really lovely homemade natural beauty product that leaves lips soft and silky. Perfect for mixing up in the kitchen and spending time with your girls | Daisies & Pie
- DIY Lip Scrub. Just tried this with vanilla extract and olive oil (it was whats on hand). Didnt come out as cute but scrubbed my lips just fine!
- Make and all natural body and hand scrub from coconut oil and leftover coffee grounds from cupcakesandcrinoline.com
- Homemade Hand Scrub for Gardeners. SO easy to make!
- Hand scrub – kind of like MaryKays Satin Hands…only cheaper! GREAT GIFT IDEA! – make, put in mason jar, tie with bow, add a tag!
- Homemade Hand Scrub