Photo via: savynaturalista.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to make green tea body scrub cups HowTo DIY greentea scrub beauty
- Green tea sugar scrub! Use green tea as a body scrub, natural body scrub with a natural remedy for fighting cellulite and remoing toxins. SpaHacks beauty naturalsugarscrub
- Natural sunscreen made with infused green tea
- Sakura Bath Bombs. Made with nourishing matcha green tea & softly scented with cherry blossom oil. Bath time will never be the same!
- Green tea is amazing for your skin! It is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give your skin a healthy glow. Thats why this DIY green tea exfoliating scrub is so healthy for your skin. Its an all natural solution that will make your skincare routine even better. My skin loves this stuff- and I cant believe how easy it is to make.
- Easy green tea sugar scrub with all the benefits of green tea and only three ingredients. Add essential oils for a nice aroma
- Diy indoor tan 🙂 Add 4 tea bags black tea to 2 cups of boiling water and apply evenly to dry skin. Optional add coconut POWDER and any lotion to the tea for an extra boost in color ;P
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- Pamper yourself with this Green Tea and Honey Face Scrub – Robyns View
- Cucumber Green Tea Sugar Scrub with only 3 ingredients! I bet this smells sooo good.
- Give your summertime skin a natural boost with this luxurious whipped green tea and coconut oil moisturizer recipe!
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!