Photo via: myfashionchronicles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Brows 101
- I LOVE this for my brows, I use the Chocolate shade. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow
- How to draw you brows and keep them on fleek.
- Secret to Outstanding Brows for Way Less – Iheartfrugal
- Beautifully shaped brows immediately up your makeup game:
- Shop products to help you fill, shape, and define your brows. Find everything you need for brows that wow at CVS Pharmacy.
- Subtle face makeup. Some gently smoked liner and filled in brows. The focus is on the red lips. This whole look is so classic and wearable
- long Angled Bob Haircut From Back | Long Bob Hairstyles | love big thick dark brown lowlight | All ABout Hairstyles
- All about understanding your skin type. This infographic all about skin will help you decipher the kind of skin you have, and what to do to treat and take care of your skin. HealthCentral SkinHealth Skin
- BEST thing for CROUP!! I hate CROUP. My grandma told me about this 10 years ago when my then 2 year old was suffering with nasty croup. It has been a lifesaver ever since with my boys who have all had reoccurring croup and other respiratory crap…
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.