Photo via: myfashionchronicles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- BEST thing for CROUP!! I hate CROUP. My grandma told me about this 10 years ago when my then 2 year old was suffering with nasty croup. It has been a lifesaver ever since with my boys who have all had reoccurring croup and other respiratory crap…
- WE’RE ALL ABOUT THE OILS FOR YOUR HAIR, SKIN AND BODY: NATURAL BEAUTY MONTH
- Smiley faces are so last century. Kids these days are all about emojis, the……
- SuryaNamaskar Yoga is all about good health, especially for those, stressed ou…. *** Have a look at more by checking out the picture link
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- long Angled Bob Haircut From Back | Long Bob Hairstyles | love big thick dark brown lowlight | All ABout Hairstyles
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- All about understanding your skin type. This infographic all about skin will help you decipher the kind of skin you have, and what to do to treat and take care of your skin. HealthCentral SkinHealth Skin
- DIY simple reading nookreading nook title with words. Turning some bookshelves sideways and adding some cozy pillows is all that was needed to create a simple window seat. This reading nook in a girls bedroom is sugar, spice and everything sweet about a little girls bedroom.
- We are all about details! This beautiful suite checks off all the requirements of a classic and timeless design. We love the large sophisticated first names paired with a romantic script for middle and last names – you get the best of both worlds!