Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- DIY Rolling Book Box Tutorial – Cute Toy Storage Cart and Organization Project
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Nonfiction text features bulletin board-Part of a complete unit on westward expansion that is literacy based around social studies content. Includes a 10-lesson teaching PowerPoint with 2-3 weeks of lesson plans that include reading skills, comprehension, vocabulary, reading passages, grammar, writing prompts, close reading passages, and small group games. Your students will love the fun, hands-on activities and literacy centers for The Louisiana Purchase, The Oregon Trail, Lewis and Clark, and
- DIY sock drawer organizer – looks just like the one I bought, only prettier. I need one of these for each of the kids!
- Classroom Fingerprint Tree- perfect gift for teacher appreciation or the end of the year. Free printable from http://www.balancinghome.com
- Chevron Alphabet Posters- I am always looking for ideas to add to my chevron theme classroom. These posters are easy to print and are great decorations to add to your chevron classroom decor.
- Polka Dot Alphabet Posters- I am always looking for ideas to add to my polka dot themed classroom. These posters are easy to print and are great decorations to add to your polka dot classroom decor.
- Arrrgh you ready for second grade?! Pirate door for a nautical classroom!
- How to make GIGANTIC pencils, crayons, and markers with pool noodles! These are perfect for back to school pictures, classroom decorations, parties, and so much more.
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!
- Shop smarter, with Shop.cos universal shopping cart browser extension. Get on the list now at get.shop.co. onlineshopping shopdotco