Photo via: aprudentlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- BEST thing for CROUP!! I hate CROUP. My grandma told me about this 10 years ago when my then 2 year old was suffering with nasty croup. It has been a lifesaver ever since with my boys who have all had reoccurring croup and other respiratory crap…
- This had to be one of the easiest DIYs weve done in a long time. We actually made it over two weekends though, instead of just one. We mixed and poured two weekends ago, and then finally pulled…
- This week I finished a custom corner bed frame for my two daughters who share a room. (I still have to build the corner nightstand part) I was inspired by the Pottery Barn Corner-Bed-Frame in the picture below. What you will need for this project: 2 IKEA Kallax Shelving…
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Ever since I was a child, I have had sensitive skin. I could not use lotions or even laundry detergent that contained perfumes or fragrances of any kind. Over the years if I could not find a product that was fragrance free then I just used whatever was the least irritating for my skin. I …
- Pretty much what I was after a few weeks ago, and now I find it… shall shove it here for future reference, hope this one works better than the ones below… :/
- Use 2 ikea billy bookcases on the ends, beadboard in between, and a billy bookcase on its side in the middle. Add hooks at the top. All trimmed off to look built in.
- **Homemade Green Tea Sugar Scrub** This Scrub is AWESOME! I love the smell and it is SO easy to make. You probably have EVERYTHING you need. Plus you can make this DIY version for Pennies…WAY less expensive than the retail version. DIYbeauty
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- I used this in the bath once a week after my first son was born and it did wonders to speed up my healing process.
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!