Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Ridiculously Easy Bows. I could just buy fabric and make them myself. I want more bows, but dont want to spend a whole bunch of time looking for them.
- I was looking for an easy way to separate cream from fresh milk. A spoon was too time consuming, a gravy separator was better, but check this Homestead Hack! TaylorMadeHomestead
- Still looking for something to help with the redness, but this remedy helps me feel smoother than anything else Ive tried for Keratosis Pilaris!
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- Beautiful pink to white fade acrylic nails! Love the colors
- These floating acrylic frames cost a fraction of what the regular ones do and they look almost identical! Also… super easy to make. Definitely a favorite!
- How to Remove Acrylic Nails With Acetone
- Coffee table with acrylic top – assembly (click to learn more)
- The body of the chest was painted Cloudy Morning The branches were painted with acrylic craft paint. vintage bird graphics printed them on card stock and used Mod Podge to decoupage them onto the front of the chest.
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre uses pops of navy blue to keep her master bedroom on-trend. Here, Lauren styles her champagne and white desk with blue textured planters, while a bold blue throw pillow serves to soften up her modern clear acrylic chair. Click to see more colorful decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- Looking for only the best green beauty advice? With everything from DIY recipes to essential skin knowledge, these natural beauty books have you covered.
- Are you looking for a natural and organic pesticide? As a gardener, I occasionally have run-ins with insects, especially aphids. When this happens, I have a safe and natural way to dispatch these devils. Garlic Pepper Tea. This simple recipe for Garlic Pepper Tea is safe for pets and people. | Popular Pins