Photo via: theprojectpile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- How to stain (not paint) brick, using Behr Premium Concrete Stain. Anna Moseley shows us how its an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade the look of a brick fireplace. || @askannamoseley
- INCREDIBLE stair makeover with PAINT! SO much cheaper than stain or new stairs!! Great painted stairs DIY tutorial. If you can hold a paintbrush, you can easily learn how to paint stairs!!
- How to makeover your bathroom vanity or cabinets with gel stain . General Finishes in Java Gel Stain DIY.
- SO Easy!! $5 Old Trunk Coffee Table , a THRIFY Makeover! – artsychicksrule.com
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Hammock Chair for bedroom decor @istandarddesign
- Paper crafts are probably the easiest type of DIY crafts, yet its still a lot of fun. It doesnt require a lot of resources nor high skills, most of the time you only need some papers, scissors, and glue. Enjoy trying these easy and beautiful paper crafts.
- Do you have trouble falling asleep? Can you recall the last time you had a restful sleep and woke up rejuvenated? A good night’s sleep isn’t always easy to come by. Yet, it’s a key element to having good health. Not getting enough ZZZs overtime can be detrimental to your body and mind.
- This was a very easy recipe. It is wonderful! I call it my lemonade sugar scrub because that is what it tastes like. 😀
- Here is what you can do to a dull and old wooden tray- decoupage. There is a way to pretty up that tray and it is a very easy DIY.
- Turn a very plain clock to a more vibrant timepiece, Boho style. Easy DIY. Click for the tutorial.
- Its very easy to make a homemade perfume with essential oils. A fun mother/daughter project that takes just a few minutes! Very cost-effective, too!