Photo via: theprojectpile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- How to stain (not paint) brick, using Behr Premium Concrete Stain. Anna Moseley shows us how its an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade the look of a brick fireplace. || @askannamoseley
- INCREDIBLE stair makeover with PAINT! SO much cheaper than stain or new stairs!! Great painted stairs DIY tutorial. If you can hold a paintbrush, you can easily learn how to paint stairs!!
- How to makeover your bathroom vanity or cabinets with gel stain . General Finishes in Java Gel Stain DIY.
- SO Easy!! $5 Old Trunk Coffee Table , a THRIFY Makeover! – artsychicksrule.com
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Hammock Chair for bedroom decor @istandarddesign
- Paper crafts are probably the easiest type of DIY crafts, yet its still a lot of fun. It doesnt require a lot of resources nor high skills, most of the time you only need some papers, scissors, and glue. Enjoy trying these easy and beautiful paper crafts.
- Do you have trouble falling asleep? Can you recall the last time you had a restful sleep and woke up rejuvenated? A good night’s sleep isn’t always easy to come by. Yet, it’s a key element to having good health. Not getting enough ZZZs overtime can be detrimental to your body and mind.
- Homemade Sugaring Hair Removal. Sugaring hair removal is the term that is synonymous with waxing. This recipe is used to remove hair from roots. Sugaring paste is generally prepared by using the household items, such as honey, lemon, sugar, water, etc. Here is simple yet effective sugaring hair removal method to be practiced at home for smoother, softer, and suppler skin.
- Its very easy to make a homemade perfume with essential oils. A fun mother/daughter project that takes just a few minutes! Very cost-effective, too!
- This was a very easy recipe. It is wonderful! I call it my lemonade sugar scrub because that is what it tastes like. 😀
- Here is what you can do to a dull and old wooden tray- decoupage. There is a way to pretty up that tray and it is a very easy DIY.