Photo via: homeyohmy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- A DIY display board made from pine boards and chicken wire to display a collection of your kids Santa photos | Meadow Lake Road
- 40 Easy Hairstyles for Schools to Try in 2017. Quick, Easy, Cute and Simple Step By Step Girls and Teens Hairstyles for Back to School. Great For Medium Hair, Short, Curly, Messy or Formal Looks. Great For the Lazy Girl Too!!
- 2-ingredient Non-toxic Shaving Oil. Non-toxic shaving oil that takes seconds to make and is my new favorite shaving oil! It gives you a great shave (for men and women!) and also keeps your skin super soft. Way better than those chemical filled shaving creams from a can! realfoodrn.com nontoxic shavingoil
- Create this simple DIY Leather Feather Diffuser necklace to wear your favorite essential oils – makes a great gift
- DIY Antique Banister Wall Planter | www.blesserhouse.com – A quick and simple tutorial for how to make a wall planter from a repurposed antique banister using artificial plants. Cute way to bring the outdoors in!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- Cute Valentines card – Youve got mail – Detailed Handmade Gift Please read reviews of our products on our old shop here: shop3xu.etsy.com This listing is for one matchbox. This is a great alternative to a Valentine/Anniversary card. Surprise your loved ones with a cute private message hidden in these beautifully decorated matchboxes! Each item is hand made from a real matchbox(*). The designs are hand drawn, printed on paper and then hand assembled to give each individual matchbox that spe…
- Free printable Bunny Banner for Easter. This is a cheap and super cute way to decorate your home for Easter.