Photo via: maikonagao.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- This one is cool too. They have given the paint texture with a sponge or something to make it look like it has fur and then they stained over the whole thing. I would use gel stains.
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- Best Contouring Tips and Tutorials – Master Contouring in 4 Easy Steps – Looking For The Best Contouring Tutorial, Kit or Products For Your Makeup Routine? You Have To See This Drugstore Bronzer, The Powder and Cream That These Tutorials Use To Show You How To Do Your Own Step By Step DIY Contouring At Home. Try A Different Palette Or Contouring Stick Today After Watching These Tutorials – thegoddess.com/contouring-tips-tutorials
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- This hair style is definitely synonymous with the buxom starlets of the 40s, but it is definitely a look worth trying right now! This would be a great alternative to an up-do for a formal event or even with your fave cut-offs and sandals for a picnic.
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …