Photo via: akailochiclife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- 43 DIY concrete crafts – Hand Blown Concrete Bowls- Cheap and creative projects and tutorials for countertops and ideas for floors, patio and porch decor, tables, planters, vases, frames, jewelry holder, home decor and DIY gifts. http://diyjoy.com/diy-concrete-crafts-projects
- This **Alex Perry** dress features a crew neck and full mini skirt of layered floral lace. Black/White/Khaki Composition: 100% cotton, 100% polyester, Lining: 100% acetate taffeta Hidden back zip
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Succulents in concrete planters
- A layered paint furniture – the Gilded Peacock
- This Root Beer Float Sugar Scrub smells great and looks adorable in the mini mason jar mugs! It can be used as a lip scrub, body scrub and foot scrub.
- DIY Lip Gloss and a lesson on Gossip}Activity Day Idea – your homebased mom
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- DIY Wood Box Centerpiece. This wood box with shabby chic look fits in with any farmhouse or cottage vibe. It is great to display some pretty seasonal flowers or other decorative items.
- Keep it chic and simple with this half-up twist tutorial. So many hairstyle tutorials are really complicated. This tutorial is not. It’s super easy and a style that anyone can do. After creating over