Photo via: stampinfool.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- This is the best tutorial Ive yet found for that whole DIY photo canvas that people are into doing. So easy to follow, and encouraging. Takes just minutes. Imagine the gifts you can make for family and friends!
- These ADORABLE photo holders take no time to make and are such a great kids craft!
- Easy tutorial on how your kids can make DIY Tissue Paper Flowers for a fun craft.
- This fabulous letter craft is so easy to make! You can personalize it with a signature from a family member or favorite celebrity.
- 18 DIY Nativity Projects – you can make these – great Christmas Craft idea, and would make great gifts- Sugar Bee Crafts
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- How to Make a Pacifier Clip | In this post, I share a fun and easy tutorial for making classy and pretty pacifier clips for your little one. Use any type of fabric you want, and coordinate them with your babys outfits. They make great baby shower gifts t
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Fabric Covered Pinboards are a great Easy Fabric Craft that kids can help you make! A great easy kids craft youll love to make this spring and summer!
- These healthy candy bracelets are such a SIMPLE craft for kids! Collect a fun assortment of dried goods and let them create their own edible jewellery!
- 25 DIY Spa Recipes~ This would be fun to do some of these for a tweens birthday party! Great theme, and the guests could make some facial scrubs to take home. (There are free printables, too.)