Photo via: meadowlakeroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- A simple and cute way to display your favorite photos! Great for Christmas cards, too. 🙂
- If youre a DIY enthusiast, chicken wire is a must-have. The applications are endless.
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!
- Great gift for kids and families – good idea for Christmas Eve to make Cookies for Santa
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I