Photo via: livelaughrowe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A delicious smelling handmade creation, Lavender Honey Soap. Super simple and great for gift giving!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- This simple DIY recipe can be used for your own skin or as a gift. Enjoy this Homemade Lavender and Lime Hand Soap!
- Handmade Gift: Grandma Photo Bracelet Tutorial — learn how to make mom or grandma a great handmade photo charm bracelet with this super si…
- Need a super simple gift to make? This homemade soap turns out to have a nice coffee scent.
- Homemade Honey Oatmeal Soap for a handmade experience. A awesome DIY project that can now be sold on Etsy.
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- Do it yourself Création cadres végétaux pas à pas