Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo – COCONUT MILK and HONEY | Discover the South Pacifics secret for beautiful hair with this ultra nourishing, hydrating shampoo. Natural coconut cleansers effortlessly remove buildup while exotic extracts nourishes hair and scalp – restoring bounce and shine for healthy looking hair. Sulphate free. SHOP https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-sp.html?attribs=Hair | Coconut Oil | Natural Skin Care Products
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- COCONUT Coconut Nut Cream Body Scrub | Discover the South Pacific secret to beautiful skin, with this luxuriously rich foaming coconut cream body scrub. Pineapple extracts buff away dull skin cells and unclog pores to rejuvenate your skin. Vitamin rich coconut cr�me and exotic nut extracts deeply moisturise and nourish – leaving skin smooth and revitalised. Bring Paradise home! Sulphate free. SHOP Natural Skin Care Products https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-bs.html | Coconut Oil Natural Beauty
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- Best Beauty Hacks Ever Created – Contour Lipstick – Tips And Tricks For Skin Care, Make Up, Style, And Products Every Girl Should Try At Least Once In Life. Easy, Cute, Step By Step Tutorials – http://thegoddess.com/best-beauty-hacks-ever
- Proof natural skin care is always the way to go…God created our world with natural products for us to use…he didnt just leave us hanging…
- Using coconut oil for skin is an all-natural way to eliminate many of the toxic ingredients that are found on drugstore shelves, as well as a cost-effective way to care for your body.