Photo via: retrorenovation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Only Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaner Youll Ever Need: Use a little dab of olive oil on some paper toweling to make your stainless steel appliances shine like brand new! Say goodbye to streaks, fingerprints and your commercial cleaners for good! stainless, cleaner, kitchen
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- Coasters from the places you have traveled. (Buy tiles, rip map pieces, mod podge, glue cork on back. )
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …
- Amazing: Grind a handful of rice until u get a fine but coarse flour. Add a few spoons of raw honey to the mixture along with enough apple cider vinegar to obtain a thick paste. If the cracks are very deep, add a spoon of olive oil. Soak feet for 20 minutes & gently massage with this paste.
- How to Paint a Metal Filing Cabinet for under $40 [this is great.
- magnetic makeup board: cover a sheet of metal with fabric and glue to a frame. add small magnets to the back of your makeup products.
- Using the above guide, I watered the transplants daily with my metal watering can. This allowed me to concentrate the water to the area wher…
- For Sensitive Pierced ears – coat the metal hoops with Vaseline before inserting into your ears. it will prevent inflamed earlobes.
- genius essential oil tip 9 (of 31)- theres even a FREE PRINTABLE of all 31 ideas!! — Love this one! Who doesnt want their house to smell fresh & clean every time you vacuum?!! Its simple– all you do is put a few drops of your favorite essential oil (