Photo via: marthastewartweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- How To: Use a Clipless Curling Wand (every type of wand and what the waves look like).. Want one!
- IKEA – HEMSMAK, Jar with lid, 1.99/set of 2. Good for gift type items.
- Box frames (shadow boxes) make a perfect gift for anyone! I made these box frames for an engaged couple but it could easily be a gift for a newlywed after their wedding! Quick and easy to DIY too!
- Why use the TOXIC store bought dryer sheets?!? These DIY Homemade Dryer Sheets only require a couple ingredients and are SO MUCH healthier for your family! From View From The Fridge
- Seed cups for the birds. . .its in Swedish, I think, but you get the drift. . .Suet, sunflower seeds, cranberries, rope, and a couple Dixie cups!
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- Fairy Gardening Archives – Page 9 of 11 – Gardening Lene
- Fashion Week Flashback: 9 Stunning Looks from the Front Rows of Years Past via @byrdiebeauty