Photo via: marthastewartweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- How To: Use a Clipless Curling Wand (every type of wand and what the waves look like).. Want one!
- IKEA – HEMSMAK, Jar with lid, 1.99/set of 2. Good for gift type items.
- Minimizing a Breakout Soak one un-coated Ibuprofen with just a couple drops of water in a cup. When it looks like its starting to dissolve, crush with a spoon to make a thick paste and apply to the breakout for about 10-15 min. And there you have it! A simple solution to help make your day that much better! (Note: Ibuprofen helps with swelling, in case you were wondering how this works)
- How to make your own dry shampoo! I only wash my hair a couple of times each week and the rest of the week use this!
- Add a photo of the couple to slip under the ribbon bow…
- Box frames (shadow boxes) make a perfect gift for anyone! I made these box frames for an engaged couple but it could easily be a gift for a newlywed after their wedding! Quick and easy to DIY too!
- Seed cups for the birds. . .its in Swedish, I think, but you get the drift. . .Suet, sunflower seeds, cranberries, rope, and a couple Dixie cups!
- Why use the TOXIC store bought dryer sheets?!? These DIY Homemade Dryer Sheets only require a couple ingredients and are SO MUCH healthier for your family! From View From The Fridge