Photo via: theheartysoul.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This ultra-rich, ultra-moisturizing whipped formula with 100% cold pressed organic ylang-ylang oil allows for a calm, soothing and relaxing experience of the mind, body and soul. Virgin Pink Himalayan Sea Salt is used as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. This whipped soap has been crafted to be paired with an organic rosehip extract which is known to be a powerful source of antioxidants and is known to contain carotenoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols. Rosehip protects our bodies from free radica
- 10 most powerful natural antibiotics known to mankind : The Hearty Soul
- This 3-ingredient eye cream will reduce wrinkles (and make you feel 5 years younger!) : The Hearty Soul
- Face Care Ingredients – Using natural ingredients to clean and care for your face limits your exposure to harmful chemicals and improves the health of your skin. From natural oils that replenish moisture to plant-based facial masks, you can improve the look and feel of your skin using common ingredients.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- How Epsom Salt Baths can improve your HEALTH and MOOD.
- Long known as a natural remedy for a number of ailments, Epsom salt has numerous health benefits as well as many beauty related uses.
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Rethinking Oral Health Care: A Homemade Toothpaste Recipe for Tooth Remineralization – Common oral care is treatment, but with this toothpaste you’ll be more preventative!
- Beauty Tip: The right brow shape can actually lift your face and open up your eyes. Remember that the wider the space in between the the brows, can make the tip of nose appear wide as well. 1- is where a eyebrow should begin. 2- where arch should be. 3- is where brown ends. www.facebook.com/beautifulyoumarykay
- 1960s (2) – A modern interpretation of the 1960s look but one that still follows the common themes. Blues and greys are used on the lids of the eyes but the emphasis still remains on the lashes and heavily lined eyes. Lips are kept pale to not draw attention away from the eyes which are the main focus. Pale turquoise nails!