Photo via: recyclart.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making a recycled tin can lantern and planter is a great way to reduce, reuse, and recycle while making some great DIY decor for your garden or patio.
- DIY Bathroom Storage Jars – recycle old glass food jars to create a beautiful way to organize and decorate your bathroom counter.
- Pallet Playhouse my husband built with my dad for our daughter…so cute that we also use it to camp in! ❤️ Made from recycled pallets and tin! pallets playhouse diy recycle schuller @deannaschuller
- From simple ponytails to French braids, youre sure to find something in this collection of 60+ toddler friendly hairstyle ideas for girls.
- Recycle old t-shirts into cute workout tanks
- 15 Creative and Brilliant Ways to Incorporate Old Furniture
- Cool 60+ Wedding Souvenirs DIY Ideas https://weddmagz.com/60-wedding-souvenirs-diy-ideas/
- Contour your face in 60 seconds! Follow COVERGIRL’S step-by-step tutorial using our truBLEND Contouring Palette and learn to highlight, contour and bronze your face.
- Can’t sleep? Try the 4-7-8 breathing technique that claims to help you nod off in 60 SECONDS Method has been pioneered by Harvard-trained Dr Andrew Weil It involves regulating your breathing to various counts of 4, 7 and 8 It lets oxygen better fill the lungs, calms the mind and relaxes…More
- Modern Furniture: Colorful Living Rooms Decorating Ideas 2012. Really love the fireplace. Maybe good improvement to put over our current brick fireplace.
- DIY Furniture – mosaic table, made from an old cable spool and broken dishes from dollar tree
- If you have taken a door off, why not recycle it. This would be an easy build to add a small shelf at the bottom and an upper shelf at the top. Add a mirror and it would be adorable anywhere in your house.