Photo via: byrdie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step by Step Smokey Eye Tutorials – Halo Smokey Eye – Step by Step Tutorials on How to Apply Different Eyeshadows for Smokey Eyes – Awesome Looks for Brown, Black, and Blue Eyes, Natural Looks, and Looks for All Types of Lashes – thegoddess.com/step-by-step-smokey-eye
- Brown colored eyes are common with over 55% of the world’s population having this eye color. Thankfully, a number of eye looks turn out well on brown eyes.
- 31 Makeup Tutorials for Brown Eyes – SOFT NEUTRAL MAKEUP TUTORIAL -Great Step by Step Tutorials and Videos for Beginners and Ideas for Makeup for Brown Eyes -Natural Everyday Looks -Smokey Prom and Wedding Looks -Eyeshadow and Eyeliner Looks for night
- 7 Classic Beauty Looks for Valentine*s Day | Her Campus-love the brown smokey eye!
- Bridal Eye Makeup | Eyeshadow For Brown Eyes | Makeup Tutorials Guide
- Wedding Makeup Ideas for Brides – Smoky Rosey Look – Romantic make up ideas for the wedding – Natural and Airbrush techniques that look great with blue, green and brown eyes – rusti evening glow looks – http://thegoddess.com/wedding-makeup-for-brides
- Natural Makeup Looks. Simple, Everyday, Easy Look and Ideas For Brown Eyes, Tutorial For Teens, African American Women, For Blondes, For Black Women and For Teens. Products and DIY Step By Step Tutorials for Blue Eyes, Brown Eyes, For Brunettes, For Blondes, For Redheads, For Prom.
- Homemade Organic Eye Makeup Remover. Super simple just 2 ingredients. Great for the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Best Makeup Tutorials for Teens – Easy Makeup Ideas for Beginners – Step by Step Tutorials for Foundation, Eye Shadow, Lipstick, Cheeks, Contour, Eyebrows and Eyes – Awesome Makeup Hacks and Tips for Simple DIY Beauty – Day and Evening Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/makeup-tutorials-teens
- Best Makeup Tutorials for Teens -The Ultimate Makeup Guide You Can’t Live Without – Easy Makeup Ideas for Beginners – Step by Step Tutorials for Foundation, Eye Shadow, Lipstick, Cheeks, Contour, Eyebrows and Eyes – Awesome Makeup Hacks and Tips for Simple DIY Beauty – Day and Evening Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/makeup-tutorials-teens
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!