Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Ok, here�s how to do it! Here�s how to save a TON of money per month! It�s really simple, it�s really easy�. and I�ll give you a hint: It has to do with FOOD! Ye�
- ELF Cosmetics Studio Baked Highlighter ~:~ These are super awesome, for those that dont think so, first scrape the top surface layer off with a knife or whatnot. Then use it and you will be SHOCKED.!!! They are amazing.!!!!
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- These adorable little felt creatures would make great DIY gift toppers or keychains, you could re-size the template to create a set of cute little stuffy’s or assemble them without the stuffing and use them as great appliqué art for t-shirts or totes – don’t limit your…
- Dont throw away those used K-Cups – turn them into DIY bath bombs!
- How To Clean False Eyelashes. I need to learn to do this. I always throw them away after I use them once or twice because of the glue.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Easy insect repellent lotion bars that are under 6 ingredients and will keep those mosquitoes away
- My favorite DIY liquid eyeliner. Visit our blog to view the recipe! I personally use this liquid eyeliner each time I apply makeup. Its so easy and saves a ton of money!
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!