Photo via: hitched.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. : Upcycling – wrap old wine bottles in twine and yarn. Decorate with applique and buttons. ADORABLE
- silver tins with fresh flowers in…mixed with the clear glass bottles…
- Learn how to paint pansies on glass. A video tutorial is included so you watch me paint a pansy step by step on glass jars. Come paint with me! FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- Create to impress this summer with this DIY Alcohol Ink Pitcher and Glass set! A perfect fit for a backyard party or watercolor paint and sip!
- glass bottles, amber glass bottles, blue glass bottles, corked bottles
- Warmly welcome your guests with everything theyll need to celebrate throughout the weekend. This DIY welcome bag includes EOS lip balm to pop into their pocket, Voss water bottles to keep them hydrated, and on-the-go-sized snacks they can fuel up on between moments on the dancefloor.
- DIY Bathroom Storage Jars – recycle old glass food jars to create a beautiful way to organize and decorate your bathroom counter.
- Paint nailpolish designs onto a ziploc bag and then peel them off and place them on your nail!! Finish with top coat.
- The body of the chest was painted Cloudy Morning The branches were painted with acrylic craft paint. vintage bird graphics printed them on card stock and used Mod Podge to decoupage them onto the front of the chest.
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More