Photo via: hitched.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. : Upcycling – wrap old wine bottles in twine and yarn. Decorate with applique and buttons. ADORABLE
- silver tins with fresh flowers in…mixed with the clear glass bottles…
- Learn how to paint pansies on glass. A video tutorial is included so you watch me paint a pansy step by step on glass jars. Come paint with me! FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- glass bottles, amber glass bottles, blue glass bottles, corked bottles
- DIY Bathroom Storage Jars – recycle old glass food jars to create a beautiful way to organize and decorate your bathroom counter.
- Paint nailpolish designs onto a ziploc bag and then peel them off and place them on your nail!! Finish with top coat.
- Now, you too can have the same Amber BPA-Free Plastic Bottles and High Quality Black Pump Tops the team at Southern Zoomer uses to bottle their Premium Sweet Almond Oil. Our customers love them! What More
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- 50 Stunning Manicure Ideas For Short Nails With Gel Polish That Are More Exciting | EcstasyCoffee
- Pixie Hair Cuts for Women Over 50 | Great| Great pixie haircut for women over 50 with short thick hair! Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Bowls made from large round Concrete Shells