Photo via: hellonatural.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 DIY Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blends! Learn how to make these must-have roller bottles with Young Living essential oils. Click through to read more, or pin to save for later.
- Hair Perfume – 10 ways to make your hair smell good: Hair Mist: Put 1/2 cup distilled water / rose water or witch hazel.bAdd 5 to 10 drops of essential or fragrance oil
- Make Your House Smell Like Summertime! Pull out some different oils for your diffuser and you can send the smell of summertime all through the house!
- Love it! You dont smell like baby powder, you add a bit more volume and the oil is absorbed for the day!! – How to Make Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair Cornstarch, cocoa and cinnamon or essential oil
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- To have the answer to this question visit : http://www.yoganess.net/health–wellness.html Essential Oil Recipes, uses, Essential Oil blends, for beginners, young living, Essential Oils DIY, Essential Oils for skin, Essential Oil uses, how to make essential oils, cleaning, perfume, Essential Oil Perfume, relaxing, relaxing essential oils, stress away, stress relief, Young Living Essential Oils, Young Living Essential Oil Stress Away,
- Is your hair in need of a little extra TLC? Then check out our recommendations on choosing the best essential oil blends for gorgeous hair.
- Castor Oil Hair Mask is great for all your hair woes as it has all the essential nutrients which promote hair growth and treat dandruff and also prevents from hair fall. To get the fabulous benefits of castor oil, all your need is to follow these recipes.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) essential oil is versatile. Its many personalities make it perfect for the cooler days of fall. It has a spicy side, a sweet side, a warm balsamic side, and a camphoraceous side.
- This homemade foaming face wash takes just 5 minutes to make and is a soothing, inexpensive way to wash your face with all-natural ingredients, including essential oils.