Photo via: wildgreenlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that there are some safety guidelines you should follow when using essential oils? Yes, theyre natural, but used improperly, they can cause you problems. Check out the 7 places you should never put essential oils. Click through to read or pin to save for later!
- Young Living Essential Oils: Roller bottle recipes. Learn more about and order oils + free reference guide at www.theoilessentials.com.
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- Not only is it good for your teeth and gums, but it is also going to be great for your immune system! Click through to read more, or pin to save for later! (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post135
- To have the answer to this question visit : http://www.yoganess.net/health–wellness.html Essential Oil Recipes, uses, Essential Oil blends, for beginners, young living, Essential Oils DIY, Essential Oils for skin, Essential Oil uses, how to make essential oils, cleaning, perfume, Essential Oil Perfume, relaxing, relaxing essential oils, stress away, stress relief, Young Living Essential Oils, Young Living Essential Oil Stress Away,
- THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES GUIDE: Cosmopolitan.com rounded up the best and most helpful beauty brushes and makeup tools every girl needs in her arsenal. Here youll learn how to use each tool and what makeup to use with it. Click through to see beauty tutorials that teach you the best way to apply makeup and use these must-have brushes including a foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, angled blush brush, concealer brush, blender brush, eyeshadow brush, and more.
- 5 Inexpensive Ways to Love Your Home | A few changes can make a huge difference in how you feel about your home – and most of them are free! Click through to read more… | http://www.fillingthejars.com
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Create Your Personlized Face Serum with this FREE Step by Step Blueprint. face serum diy,best face serum, frankincense face serum, diy face serum essential oils, diy face serum recipe, how to use face serum, diy face serum for acne, face serum anti aging, face serum benefits, face serum oily skin, natural face serum, face serum dark spots, diy face serum anti aging, diy face serum young living, diy face serum for oily skin, diy face serum homemade, diy face serum dry
- Shower Disks or Bath Bombs: using 1/2 cup water, 1 3/4 cup baking soda and 10-20 drops of your desired Young Living essential oils! Im currently making a batch of Christmas Spirit to give as gifts. Spoon into silicone mold and dry completely! Visit facebook.com/mrsmosersoils for more info & recipes!
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …