Photo via: xn--decorandouas-jhb.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 Patriotic 4th of July nail designs – LOVE THESE! -Follow Driskotech on Pinterest
- 4th of July toes! I might start a tradition for myself to do something like this to remember my Mom
- Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave!
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Having strong nails is a desire to everyone, especially for women but if you’re one among those suffering from dull, brittle and unhealthy nails. Generally, nails are made of keratin, a high water protein that makes your nails soft and shiny but due to an insufficiency of this protein will affect your nails and makes them …
- An AMAZING workout to sculpt all those sexy back muscles! Banish the back fat HERE!
- The best 4th of July makeup look ever!
- 1960s (2) – A modern interpretation of the 1960s look but one that still follows the common themes. Blues and greys are used on the lids of the eyes but the emphasis still remains on the lashes and heavily lined eyes. Lips are kept pale to not draw attention away from the eyes which are the main focus. Pale turquoise nails!
- DIY Glamglow Inspired Mask – My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog – It calls for ingredients Ive never even heard of but maybe one day Ill have money to buy them and try this out – G
- DIY Lip Scrub – perfect for chapped lips. I love Lush, but sometimes its just out of my budget. INGREDIENTS: •1 tablespoon organic raw coconut oil •3 teaspoons organic coarse sugar •1 teaspoon honey •5 drops essential oil
- Already pining for Christmas? Give your summer nude nails that holiday cheer with a neutral manicure accented with just a touch of gold sparkly glitter.