Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TBDSavingFace1.jpg 512×1,268 pixels
- Over 200+ Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – easy wall art diy – Just print and frame!
- 200+ DIY Beauty Products and DIY Beauty Recipes. All-natural and non-toxic beauty recipes to try at home! – from livingthenourishedlife.com
- Lemon Honey Scrub. (Dont be afraid to scrub hard!) 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup olive oil, Juice of 1 lemon, 1 tbsp honey
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- Underarm Whitening Scrub: Make a paste with 1 tsp. of coconut oil and 1 tsp. of baking soda. Scrub gently for a few minutes, then leave it on for 5-10 minutes before washing off.
- (Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)Comments comments
- I used these products to create a smokey eye that will flatter any eye color. Step 1 and 2: Use Urban Decay All Nighter eyeliner to line your eye. Step 3 and 4: Use the Hourglass Smudge
- No Way! Finally, a way to get rid of unwanted hair ANYWHERE! For 1 week, rub 2 tbsp coffee grounds mixed with 1 tsp baking soda. The baking soda intensifies the compounds of the coffee breaking down the hair follicles at the root!
- Image titled Care for a Henna Design Step 1
- Incredible! Mouth Herpes ruined all your plans, it hurts and itches? Find out a homemade and old treatment to Get rid of Mouth Herpes at Home in 1 Minute!