Photo via: polkadotchair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want a natural, chemical free sunscreen without the high price tag? Within minutes you can easily learn how to make homemade sunscreen. Simply melt a few ingredients on your stovetop or in the microwave, stir in a few essential oils, and voilà, you just successfully concocted homemade sunscreen that will not only protect your skin but nourish it as well.
- Get your dream smile for up to 70% less than other invisible aligners with SmileDirectClub. See how it works and get started with your free smile assessment and risk-free evaluation today!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Rag Quilt Patterns Free | … Childrens Rag Quilt Patterns Dinosaur Turtle Caterpillar Free Ship
- INCREDIBLE stair makeover with PAINT! SO much cheaper than stain or new stairs!! Great painted stairs DIY tutorial. If you can hold a paintbrush, you can easily learn how to paint stairs!!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- Tired of not achieving your goals? Download our free workbook to get you started!
- THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES GUIDE: Cosmopolitan.com rounded up the best and most helpful beauty brushes and makeup tools every girl needs in her arsenal. Here youll learn how to use each tool and what makeup to use with it. Click through to see beauty tutorials that teach you the best way to apply makeup and use these must-have brushes including a foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, angled blush brush, concealer brush, blender brush, eyeshadow brush, and more.
- GORGEOUS! Learn how to decorate Easter eggs in these 6 creative ways using things you already have on hand with these simple tutorials.
- FREE PATCHWORK ALPHABET inspired by a quilt by KATHRYN SIMEL: Piece simple patchwork letters and incorporate any initials or messages you like into your quilts! Add babys name to a crib quilt, inspiring messages to quilts for friends, and more!
- Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave!