Photo via: stayglam.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best Hair Braiding Tutorials – Big Braid + Instant Mermaid Hair Tutorial – Easy Step by Step Tutorials for Braids – How To Braid Fishtail, French Braids, Flower Crown, Side Braids, Cornrows, Updos – Cool Braided Hairstyles for Girls, Teens and Women – School, Day and Evening, Boho, Casual and Formal Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/hair-braiding-tutorials
- 5 Easy Second Hair Ideas! 1. Side Twist Pony 2. Easy Updo (messy) 3. Two-Minute Tuck 4. Break Out the Headbands 5. Lovely Easy Hairstyle (braid headband using your own hair)
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Over 700 gorgeous + original impressive bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations in styles ranging from modern to classic to elegant, glam, rustic and even boho chic. In any color and just about any fonts you can imagine. Plus add matching envelope liners, address labels and coordinating color envelopes to complete the look. Your guests will be talking about your invitations long after the event. Wow them with beautiful invitations. Only at digibuddha.com.
- Fishtail + Side Bun tutorial. Click the link in my bio to watch the full…
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Ready for festival-ready braids? Watch Leigh Ann Says create this simple Deep Side Braid hairstyle with added volume from Garnier Fructis Texture Tease. Great for medium length or long hair! Finish with Garnier Fructis Sheer Set Hairspray for touchable hold.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- We couldn’t stop scrolling through @tonyastylist‘s Instagram feed while ooh-ing and ahh-ing over the plethora of stunning updos she has created. Not only does she have a knack for beautiful hairstyles, but also for gorgeous makeup looks as well. Check out these 8 favorites and then be sure to follow her on IG for lots of bridal beauty …