Photo via: lovelygreens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Hey gals! With V-Day coming around so quickly here’s one less thing to worry about! I’ve discovered 4 POPPIN’ Make Up looks you HAVE to try this year, and there’s something for everyone! Let me know which one you’ll be trying this holidays xx
- How many of you have makeup in your drawer and not sure when you got it? I know I do. Did you know that makeup expires? I didnt know that before I started to really get into makeup. I…
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- You know whats weird? I’m no beautician, and I certainly dont use any beauty products, yet people often admire my complexion and ask me how to get clear skin.Yes, really.Truthfully, like many guys, I dont think about my skin a lot. The difference is that I get such healthy-looking skin by …
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- When you start making your own DIY beauty recipes, it can be hard to find all the supplies you need. Heres a beginners kit for getting started in DIY! http://thepaleomama.com/2014/12/beginners-kit-making-diy-beauty-recipes/
- Basic Soap Making – Soap making requires care, but is a simple and straight-forward process. This post on basic soap making is a simple primer to get you started.
- Tired of not achieving your goals? Download our free workbook to get you started!