Photo via: bemindfulyourecreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Madison Reed hair color, healthier ingredients! beauty blogger @mindfulsami
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- effective DIY bug spray recipes using essential oils– includes FREE PRINTABLES for recipes, charts, and bottle labels!!
- 4 easy essential oil Body Wash Recipes that clean, moisturize, and nourish your skin from RecipeswithEssentialOils.com
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- These essential oil perfume recipes are SO simple and perfect for a gift or finding your signature scent! via @TaunaM
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- 12 Reasons You Need to Start Using Rosehip Oil on Your Face & Skin. | Ideahacks.com
- Do you want to live a healthier life, but feel overwhelmed and dont know where to start? These small changes will help you on your way today!
- I made this essential oil spray to take with me on a recent trip to Florida. You wont believe all the uses I found for it!
- Derma E Hydrating Day Creme with Hyluronic Acid! Discount coupon: blogger @mindfulsami @derma_e
- Mix together equal parts arrowroot powder or cornstarch and baking soda (begin with 1/4 cup of each) Stir in enough coconut oil to moisten the mixture, but not so much that it’s wet (start with 6-8 Tbsp) Add 10-15 drops of peppermint essential oil Add 5-10 drops of patchouli Add 5-10 drops of cedarwood essential oil