Photo via: livesimply.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- The makeup remover balm recipe is my absolute favorite (3). Works so well and leaves my sensitive skin feeling great and makeup- free! Great ideas, using simple ingredients, for how to naturally remove makeup.
- Ingredients: 6 cups of water 5 stems of celery A cup of chopped parsley 3 lemons Instructions: The preparation of this magical drink is very simple. You only have to place all the ingredients in a blender or juicer and mix well.
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- How to Remove Wax from a Tart Warmer: 3 Quick & Easy Ways
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 3 Elixirs To Boost Your Thyroid, Adrenal & Sex Hormones
- Babz Smooth 3 x Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Colour Changing LED Candles with Remote Control & Timer – Vanilla Scent
- Custom made large wooden crosses 3 to 8 feet tall. Materials Made from three separate types of solid wood. I can use any combination of domestic woods you prefer. Popular wood choices are maple, oak, & walnut, but I can use any domestic woods you choose. More
- 3+ Ways to Naturally Dissolve Cellulite Without Breaking a Sweat. Includes a Coffee Body scrub recipe.