Photo via: kincommunity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Scented Nail Polish – Kin Community
- DIY Sugar Scrub Cubes – Kin Community
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- DIY Crafts Using Nail Polish – Fun, Cool, Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Homemade Enamel Dots With Glue Gun
- DIY Crafts Using Nail Polish – Fun, Cool, Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Marble Nail Polish Craft
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Mint green makeup and jewelry organizer – display – nail polish rack – beauty station – bedroom storage – wall hanging – wooden – handmade
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- A list of 40 Cruelty-Free and Vegan Nail Polish Brands!
- Amazing, best ever method of removing nail polish could have saved a bunch of time and $ had I known this earlier
- FUN Lacquer Reunion Nail Polish
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.