Photo via: kincommunity.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Scented Nail Polish – Kin Community
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- DIY Crafts Using Nail Polish – Fun, Cool, Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Marble Nail Polish Craft
- DIY Crafts Using Nail Polish – Fun, Cool, Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Homemade Enamel Dots With Glue Gun
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- essie nail polish
- DIY Nail Polish Remover
- Wall of Essie nail polish
- Tired of limited color selections or compromising on ingredients? This DIY nail polish is totally nontoxic and is the perfect color with one secret ingredient!
- How to Make Nail Polish Flowers. I wasnt able to find a link, but the pic is really all I need for inspiration.
- Biguine: Precious silver nail polish
- A list of 40 Cruelty-Free and Vegan Nail Polish Brands!