Photo via: blog.wantable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Decorate your tablescapes this fall with festive dinnerware. Choose from 5 colors and 3 fonts at https://www.sashanicholas.com/shop-all/weave-monogrammed-petite-bowl/ | Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- DIY Grapefruit Bath Bombs made from just 6 ingredients and only require 5 minutes to make. Take your baths to the next level with these homemade treats.
- DIY Fall Wreaths – Super Homemade Wreaths for Your Front Door diyready.com diy fall crafts projects
- Beauty Tip: The right brow shape can actually lift your face and open up your eyes. Remember that the wider the space in between the the brows, can make the tip of nose appear wide as well. 1- is where a eyebrow should begin. 2- where arch should be. 3- is where brown ends. www.facebook.com/beautifulyoumarykay
- Castor Oil Hair Mask is great for all your hair woes as it has all the essential nutrients which promote hair growth and treat dandruff and also prevents from hair fall. To get the fabulous benefits of castor oil, all your need is to follow these recipes.
- 3 Ingredient, all natural face cream… Absorbs quickly and feels amazing in the morning!
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub. Smell amazing this fall while nourishing your…
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- Six Easy Party Treats for Kids (+ Kids at Heart!) | studiodiy.com
- A step-by-step tutorial on how to make homemade rosewater + a recipe for DIY Rosewater Face Toner! Youll learn all of the benfits of rosewater for your skin too.