Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Holidays- Easter| Plastic Easter Egg Crafts and Activities
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Do you feel like youll never get any sleep since having kids? Here are some tips for any parents trying to get their kids to sleep. Try these tips today and share your own
- Youre a LIFESAVER—Thanks For All You Do! Teacher Recognition, Employee Recognition, Co-Worker Gifts Thank you gifts Teacher Appreciation Nurse appreciation
- Learn how to decorate Easter eggs with nail polish! This water marbling effect turns out so stunning and is easy to do with things you already have!
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Here are the 11 Best Rainbow Crafts for Kids. They’re sure to keep them busy and cheerful all year long!
- 20. Curious little bunny pots: Top 27 Cute and Money Saving DIY Crafts to Welcome The Easter
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- 10 DIY Crafts You Can Do With Fabric – Im so IN LOVE with these fabric crafts. So many awesome diy projects that one can do with leftover fabric. Definitely saving for later!!