Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (as a Primer) | 22 Inexpensive Beauty Products That Actually Work
- 18 Korean Beauty Products That Actually Work (buzzfeed) – to try some month when i havent spent so much money
- Weird Beauty Hacks That Actually Work!
- 33 Beauty Products Under $10 That Are Actually Worth Your Money
- These Wet n Wild brushes are inexpensive. Many found in dollar stores. Yet they look so pretty ans elegant. But pink and white already has that going for the dual color combination. But they are actually decent brushes as a bonus. I have several and plan on buying a few more.
- 15. Homemade Makeup Remover — 22 Everyday Products You Can Easily Make From Home (for less!) These are all so much healthier, too!
- A tapered curling iron that creates waves and curls that actually last. | 27 Products That Will Make Every Day A Good Hair Day
- Dermatologist Dr. Dhaval G. Bhanusali “Some oils are actually good for oily skin. Depending on the ingredients, the oils can be rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial ingredients, which help soothe and smooth the skin. “The mistake many people make is that they use harsh, drying cleansers and products that strip the ‘good’ oils on the skin surface causing irritated, raw skin,”
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Beauty Tip: The right brow shape can actually lift your face and open up your eyes. Remember that the wider the space in between the the brows, can make the tip of nose appear wide as well. 1- is where a eyebrow should begin. 2- where arch should be. 3- is where brown ends. www.facebook.com/beautifulyoumarykay
- Gifts in a Jar: 22 Simple Ideas that make Fabulous Gifts
- .:* L – Use the childhood relic that is modeling clay to make geometric bobby pins. | 22 DIY Ways To Make Your Whole Life Neon