Photo via: thezoereport.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- 3. Sleeping on your side (ages you 10+ years!) | 20 Beauty Mistakes You Didnt Know You Were Making
- Why You Really Should Add a Konjac Sponge to Your Beauty Routine | These babies may eliminate the need for face wash altogether. SELFmagazine
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Impulse Cosmetics | 10 Cult Beauty Brands On Etsy You Had No Idea Existed Sure, this shop has a lot of eyeshadows, but its lipsticks are some of the best things on Etsy. The Opaque Matte Lipsticks ($6.99) have great, bold coverage and range from black to pastel green.
- 59 DIY Beauty Tutorials | Beauty Hacks You Need To Know About – Youre So Pretty
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- 7 Money-Saving Recipes Using Castile Soap! So many amazing, natural uses for castile soap. I love the bathroom cleaner, face wash, and hand soap. So many more you can make with just one 32-ounce bottle of castile soap. http://livesimply.me/2015/04/13/7-money-saving-recipes-using-castile-soap/