Photo via: afropunk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here is an example of how Botox and fillers can help you age backwards and still look natural. In the left image, from 2012, Kate Middletons crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and undereye hollows have aged her face. In the right image, taken more recently in 2016, her wrinkles are gone, her complexion is smooth, and she looks like a more radiant and gorgeous version of herself. Injectables and medical-grade skincare can keep you looking healthy, natural, and youthful even as the years fly by. P…
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- Gold and black and marble with wood – the wood is a little harsh but a white washed wood could work
- This Garden Spiral is a great way to create a vegetable garden when you only have a small space to work with. Plus it looks pretty in the yard – a great conversation piece! | http://OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Seriously, were not kidding. When used side by side, these two products work exactly the same to keep oil at bay and to give you a smooth, clean palette for your foundation. Not to mention, Monistats chafing gel is only a fraction of the price of Smashboxs pricey primer.Monistat – $5.98 for 1 ozSmashbox Photo Finish Primer- $36 for 1 oz
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Coconut Oil- Makes your hair really soft and makes it grow crazy fast. – I have been doing this for YEARS (and am actually doing it now…lol) Works wonders!!!
- Make these easy DIY paper cherry blossom flowers. They look so real and youll love these flowers for years to come. This craft is so inexpensive to make and is easy as well.
- Pink New Years Eve nails Winter Nails – http://amzn.to/2iDAwtQ
- Growing succulents indoors is a tricky business if you don’t know the proper soil, sunlight and watering requirements. According to this week’s gardening guest blogger Cassidy Tuttle, you can make succulents work for you, you just need to know theRead this artice
- Homemade DIY Mandarin Sugar Body Scrub is rich in antioxidants as well as Vitamin C and E that work wonders for your skin! AD