Photo via: stylecraze.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- The best method to treat acne in long term is to follow proper hygiene and food routine. But if you want to deal with the present acne, then you can resort on home remedies instead of commercial treatments. Apple cider vinegar, honey, clay mask and lemon are some of the effective ones to try. Today, let’s discuss regarding apple cider vinegar for acne in detail.
- At home spa treatments. Fun for a girls night in. spa diy home
- DIY: At Home Spa Treatments take care of your body and have a beauty day with your friends
- natural spa treatments at home | Khloe Kardashian – Fresh Friday At Home Spa Treatments
- DIY: At Home Spa Treatments Part 2!
- 16 Bedroom Organizer Ideas That You Can Do It Yourself – Kellys Diy Blog
- Do not worry if you are suffering from the dry scalp problem as there are many effective home remedies, which treat this problem easily, but effectively. So, now try these home remedies that are discussed below to prevent as well as cure dry scalp.
- Want to get a healthy skin without going to the spa? Heres how you can achieve the spa-like experience at home with the easy steps!
- Homemade Sugaring Hair Removal. Sugaring hair removal is the term that is synonymous with waxing. This recipe is used to remove hair from roots. Sugaring paste is generally prepared by using the household items, such as honey, lemon, sugar, water, etc. Here is simple yet effective sugaring hair removal method to be practiced at home for smoother, softer, and suppler skin.
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.