Photo via: stylecraze.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- At home spa treatments. Fun for a girls night in. spa diy home
- natural spa treatments at home | Khloe Kardashian – Fresh Friday At Home Spa Treatments
- DIY: At Home Spa Treatments Part 2!
- 16 Bedroom Organizer Ideas That You Can Do It Yourself – Kellys Diy Blog
- Want to get a healthy skin without going to the spa? Heres how you can achieve the spa-like experience at home with the easy steps!
- Homemade Sugaring Hair Removal. Sugaring hair removal is the term that is synonymous with waxing. This recipe is used to remove hair from roots. Sugaring paste is generally prepared by using the household items, such as honey, lemon, sugar, water, etc. Here is simple yet effective sugaring hair removal method to be practiced at home for smoother, softer, and suppler skin.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- Do not put chemicals on your face to remove facial hair or chin hair! Chemicals can burn and cause severe irritation! Unwanted facial hair can be an embarrassing concern for women, and can sometimes even cause distress and can make a women lose their confidence. There are a lot of treatments available to reduce facial …
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…