Photo via: wilkieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give your photo booth props a uniform, clean look with a simple coat of sparkle! + 17 Glitter Wedding Ideas for Your Inner Glam Bride
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Wedding hair inspiration — wispy wedding updo for the classic bride!
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- This is crazy. Mix 1/4 c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4 c vinegar and 1/2 c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off.
- Wedding Makeup Ideas for Brides – Smoky Rosey Look – Romantic make up ideas for the wedding – Natural and Airbrush techniques that look great with blue, green and brown eyes – rusti evening glow looks – http://thegoddess.com/wedding-makeup-for-brides
- DIY: Lace Lantern Tutorial – lots of pictures + instructions. These would be great for a wedding. Sweet German blog!
- DIY Ice Cube Facial DIY Tips Tricks HowTo Beauty Skin Facials IceCubes Health
- Top Essential Oils + Recipes for a Healthy Winter – A natural DIY guide to take care of your home and family through cold and flu season. All natural vapor rub, hand sanitizer and tons more! …… Fresh Mommy Blog | Spark Naturals Use code FRESHMOMMY for 10% off any order from Sparknaturals.com essentialoil essentialoils recipes
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- This cereal breakfast bar is the perfect addition to your brunch wedding! All part of a complete breakfast!
- Bride With Sass Wedding Day Makeup