Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool and Easy DIY Hairstyles – The Top Half – Quick and Easy Ideas for Back to School Styles for Medium, Short and Long Hair – Fun Tips and Best Step by Step Tutorials for Teens, Prom, Weddings, Special Occasions and Work. Up dos, Braids, Top Knots and Buns, Super Summer Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-cool-easy-hairstyles
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!
- Best Tips for Clear Skin You Need To Be Following – Awesome Tips for Clear Skin – Check Out These Step By Step Tips and Tricks For Clear Skin. Are You Looking for Tips For Acne Scars or Home Remedies or Products For Beauty and Skincare? These Are The Best Ideas And Tutorials For How To Use Essential Oils, Facials, and Cleansers to Get Clear Skin. These Cover Blackheads, Acne Scars, And Big Pores and They Are All DIY – thegoddess.com/best-tips-clear-skin
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- These are seriously some of 10 of the best weaving ideas and tutorials Ive ever seen! Some diy crafts projects are so skilled and designing woven wall hangings is one of them. It looks like a project Id love to try!
- An AMAZING workout to sculpt all those sexy back muscles! Banish the back fat HERE!
- DIY Home Decor: Bookshelf Ideas. There are still several fantasy-worthy ways to display your books in an elegant bookshelf for your home. Check out these 10 unique ideas!
- 10 Fall Yard Projects to Get Your Yard Ready for Winter
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- Landscaping can be expensive, but there are ways to create an inviting outdoor space on a budget. Ive put together 20 Backyard Ideas that wont break the bank or your back.