Photo via: oprah.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3. Sleeping on your side (ages you 10+ years!) | 20 Beauty Mistakes You Didnt Know You Were Making
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Use THIS Once A Week To Make Your Face Look 10 Years Younger, Most people who want to look younger will often go to extreme lengths to accomplish this task
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- Do this at least once a week and your face will be 10 years younger!
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-5 — SPONSORED — Smooth Out Frizz: Silkening Shampoo + Argan Oil SerumFor silky-smooth hair without a heat tool, add a few drops of argan oil to wet strands before you shampoo, instead of after. This pre-treatment softens your hair and helps it better receive the smoothing benefits of your shampoo and conditioner combo. It also c…
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!