Photo via: blessmyweeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Sounds crazy but it works! Mix 1/4c Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 1/4c vinegar and 1/2c of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Who’s ready to get warm and fuzzy from the inside out? If you haven’t taken time yet this winter to restore and renew yourself, make no mistake: NOW is the time! $536 worth of naturally lux goodies for $129 + Free shipping! On sale now! @poethiquebeauty @maskitiofficial @zinganything @thewonderseed
- 10 of the best DIY back to School ideas. Awesome ways to stay organized and get ready for back to school. the36thavenue.com
- Soak your feet to get dry skin off. This works and makes your feet feel really good! Listerine: the BEST way to get your feet ready for summer. Mix 3/4 cup Listerine, 3/4 cup vinegar and 1 1/2 cups of warm water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off!
- Ready for some DIY Outdoor projects? Improve your backyard with some of these DIY Outdoor ideas! DIYOutdoors DIYHome DIYsavesmoney
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- DIY Fall Wreaths – Super Homemade Wreaths for Your Front Door diyready.com diy fall crafts projects
- Top Essential Oils + Recipes for a Healthy Winter – A natural DIY guide to take care of your home and family through cold and flu season. All natural vapor rub, hand sanitizer and tons more! …… Fresh Mommy Blog | Spark Naturals Use code FRESHMOMMY for 10% off any order from Sparknaturals.com essentialoil essentialoils recipes
- Are your winter legs in need of some help? Learn how to get your legs silky and smooth just in time for the wonderful skirts and dresses weather.
- winter hair care checklist, how to care for hair in winter, winter hair care routine, how to protect hair from cold temperatures, how to care for damaged hair, how to grow out your hair, best hair care products, hair care tips, hair care hacks, hair care advice, repair damaged hair, best hair care tricks, hair care essentials, get beautiful hair, how to get healthy hair, how to get long hair, how to get thick hair
- Love having a beautiful yard, but dont have a lot of time? You need these 10 low-maintanence perennials! They will make your yard beautiful and your life easier!
- Castor Oil Hair Mask is great for all your hair woes as it has all the essential nutrients which promote hair growth and treat dandruff and also prevents from hair fall. To get the fabulous benefits of castor oil, all your need is to follow these recipes.