Photo via: musthavemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Cool and Easy DIY Hairstyles – The Top Half – Quick and Easy Ideas for Back to School Styles for Medium, Short and Long Hair – Fun Tips and Best Step by Step Tutorials for Teens, Prom, Weddings, Special Occasions and Work. Up dos, Braids, Top Knots and Buns, Super Summer Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-cool-easy-hairstyles
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Free road trip packing list printable! Planning to go on a little travel adventure this spring, summer, fall or winter? Whether you are planning to drive across a state or across the continent, here is a road trip packing list of 50 essential items that you need to take with you.
- Festival Hair Tutorials – The Double Dutch Braid Bun – Short Quick and Easy Tutorial Guides and How Tos for Braids, Curly Hair, Long Hair, Medium Hair, and that Perfect Updo – Great Ideas for That Summer Music Edm Show, Whether Its A New Hair Color or Some Awesome Accessories and Flowers – Boho and Bohemian Styles with Glitter and a Headband – thegoddess.com/festival-hair-tutorials
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- 40 Easy Hairstyles for Schools to Try in 2017. Quick, Easy, Cute and Simple Step By Step Girls and Teens Hairstyles for Back to School. Great For Medium Hair, Short, Curly, Messy or Formal Looks. Great For the Lazy Girl Too!!
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Make your own DIY Gemstone Soaps in around 10 minutes! These sparkly gem and jewel soaps shimmer, shine, and smell AMAZING (in any fragrance your heart desires!)! Makes a great quick and easy DIY homemade holiday gift idea that’s perfect for friends, fami