Photo via: theindianspot.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Best Face Masks for Glowing Skin Who doesn’t want a soft and glowing skin without spending much amount on beauty products or parlors? So, here are the best homemade face masks with the simple ingredients that available in your kitchen cupboard.
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- Make your own easy homemade face masks using one of these 10 all-natural-ingredient recipes. https://withnaturalgusto.com/10-incredibly-easy-homemade-face-masks/ DIY make-up, DIY make-up storage, DIY make-up organization, DIY make-up bag, DIY make-up brush holder, beauty hacks, beauty tips, make up, make-up ideas, make-up products, make-up storage, make-up looks, skin care, skin care routine, skin care tips, skincare products,, natural make-up, natural eye make up.
- Anti-Aging rememdies: 1. Hyaluronic Acid (natural gel smooths lines needs to be 1 of 1st 3 ingredients on label) + 2. Lactic Acid Peel Recipe (2 tbs honey+ 2 tbs yogurt peel (leave on 15 mins then wash off with luke warm water) + Brow Fill (can 10 yrs/10lbs off face by providing lift) | Recapo re The Dr Oz Show
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Face Care Ingredients – Using natural ingredients to clean and care for your face limits your exposure to harmful chemicals and improves the health of your skin. From natural oils that replenish moisture to plant-based facial masks, you can improve the look and feel of your skin using common ingredients.
- DIY all natural face masks at http://ToneItUp.com
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.
- Whether you are plagued with dry hair, oily hair, or both, this guide to Do-It-Yourself all natural hair masks will help you add shine, moisture, and balance to your lovely locks! With only three ingredients per mask, most of which you can find in your kitchen in addition to Oro de Sonora organic jojoba oil, there is no excuse for why you wouldnt try them!
- 3 Ingredient, all natural face cream… Absorbs quickly and feels amazing in the morning!