Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …
- Creating a wine cork message board is a Crafty Bulletin Board Idea. A great DIY project to use up all those extra wine corks laying around!
- Herb garden village! Very fun and cute idea! Great to help get kids involved with gardening and growing your own fruit, veg and herbs!
- Dry your brushes upside down so that moisture doesn’t warp their shape or damage the handle. Use a cutting board and rubber bands to dry them in the right position. | 21 Genius Beauty Tricks Every Woman Should Learn In Her Twenties
- Best foot softening detoxifying foot soak. Fill a large bowl with warm water and add 1 cup apple cider vinegar with 1 cup Epsom salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes, rinse and lightly scrub with pumice stone. Then say hello to gorgeous feet 🙂
- LivingRoom, PalletCoffeeTable, PalletTable, RecyclingWoodPallets I made this Repurposed Spalted White Oak Coffee Table, purposely with focus on repurposed/upcycled wood. My love for woodworking started in school, and I was lucky enough to have two instructors that inspired me. Now, 55 years later I find myself
- Puree fruit of choice, herbs, or zest from the flesh of citrus. Divide soap equally among three empty containers (not shown). Add 1 teaspoon of each ingredient at a time until desired amount & color are achieved (color darkens as it sets). For berries, add only 1 teaspoon if you want the soap to remain clear.
- Avocados are a powerhouse of a fruit for so many reasons besides tasting great as guacamole! Check out 23 health & beauty uses for avocado and avo oil! http://www.prettyopinionated.com/2016/04/health-beauty-uses-avocados-avocado-oil/
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Simple homemade face mask for acne! Mix 1 tbsp bentonite clay + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar + 1 drop lavender oil and apply to face for 30 minutes. Great for face mask, or spot treatment!
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T