Photo via: moderncountrystyle.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Those colours… Large family London location house with wonderful decor and furniture. Light and airy rooms.
- I cant believe this dresser was found on the side of the road for the trash. The re-do is AMAZING with the chalk paint and tips from this post, anyone can refinish any piece of furniture. So beautiful! I also cant believe how simple it was with the tools used – there was no intensive labor and the right paint means not having to start from scratch. I cant wait for my next project now….I may be looking in the trash!
- A friend told me she joined Dollar Shave Club. Turns out it’s not just for guys. When I found out I could try my first month for only $1 with free shipping, I decided to give it a try. I ordered the 6-blade Executive Razor. It may look like a men’s razor but it worked great on my legs. It comes with four replacement cartridges and I added on their Shave Butter. So worth it. Ladies! Its 2016. Who says our razors have to be pink? 😀
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- I love coconut oil, but lately Ive been sensing a trend. Avocado oil is quickly replacing coconut oil as the best oil to use- its great for skincare, natural beauty products, healthy cooking, and more. This list explains a lot of the amazing benefits of avocado oil- I was surprised by number 8!
- Here is an example of how Botox and fillers can help you age backwards and still look natural. In the left image, from 2012, Kate Middletons crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and undereye hollows have aged her face. In the right image, taken more recently in 2016, her wrinkles are gone, her complexion is smooth, and she looks like a more radiant and gorgeous version of herself. Injectables and medical-grade skincare can keep you looking healthy, natural, and youthful even as the years fly by. P…
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit